MINIMUM SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT BOARD MODULE FOR ARDUINO
- MCU – STMicro STM32F103C8T6 ARM Cortex-M3 MCU @ 72 MHz with 64KB flash memory, 20KB SRAM.
- USB – 1x micro USB port for power and programming
- Debugging – 4x pin SWD header or micro USB port
- Expansion – 2x 20-pin with power signals, I2C, SPI, GPIOs, ADC inputs, etc…
- Misc – Reset button, two jumpers (for boot mode), power and user LEDs.
- Power – 5V via USB, 2.0-3.6V power via 3.3V pin on SWD header.
- Dimensions – 5.3cm x 2.2cm.
The STM32F103C8T6 incorporates the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory 64 Kbytes and SRAM of 20 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. There are two 12-bit ADCs, three general purpose 16-bit timers plus one PWM timer, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs and SPIs, three USARTs, an USB and a CAN.
The devices operate from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
These features make the STM32F103C8T6 is suitable for a wide range of applications such as motor drives, application control, medical and handheld equipment, PC and gaming peripherals, GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- ARM® 32-bit Cortex® -M3 CPU Core
- 72 MHz maximum frequency,1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) performance at 0 wait state memory access
- Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division
- 64 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 20 Kbytes of SRAM
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- 4-to-16 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 40 kHz RC
- PLL for CPU clock
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- 2 x 12-bit, 1 μs A/D converters (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Dual-sample and hold capability
- Temperature sensor
- 7-channel DMA controller
- Peripherals supported: timers, ADC, SPIs, I2 Cs and USARTs
- Debug mode
- Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces
- 7 timers
- Three 16-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- 16-bit, motor control PWM timer with dead-time generation and emergency stop
- 2 watchdog timers (Independent and Window)
- SysTick timer 24-bit downcounter
- Up to 9 communication interfaces
- Up to 2 x I2 C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 3 USARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
- Up to 2 SPIs (18 Mbit/s)
- CAN interface (2.0B Active)
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID